How Danbury Dental Care Ltd are protecting our patients against Coronavirus
1. Our sanitiser cleaning product
This product has a 99.999% kill rate of germs including cold, flu, norovirus, MRSA and to date, there have been no confirmed cases of coronavirus at Danbury Dental Care.
2. Practice surfaces and equipment
Our equipment is sterilised between every patient, this will kill all bacteria and viruses.
The chair and dental surfaces are cleaned and sanitised and this includes literally any surface that a patient might touch or come into contact with including door handles, banisters, light switches etc.
Regular toilet checks have been increased and cleaning with disinfectant solutions.
Please have full confidence that you are being protected.
3. House Rules
We have implemented the following protocols:
– Stop and sanitise – there is sanitiser in reception – please use these when you enter the practice
– No high fives or shaking hands – just a friendly wave – to reduce contact between our team and patients.
– If you have a high temperature or a new persistent cough please cancel your appointment.
We know you may be worried, but please rest assured that we are doing everything imaginable to make sure that we are protecting you as much as possible.
If you have any queries or concerns then please ask one of our staff members who will do their best to answer you or point you to someone who can help.